Available IPI Books

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Off To The Haven!

Whelp, I head out to Winter Haven tomorrow. Before I actually go there I have some family to visit in Tampa and then will be doing the Disney thing with the kids on Saturday. But, starting this Sunday, I will be in Winter Haven through the following week and then some. If any of you will be in Winter Haven during this time (16th-24th), look out for me bustling about around the minor league fields. I should be there every day from 9am to 1pm.

If anyone has any suggestions on some guys they would like some information on in camp or just want to know how they look, let me know. I can also try to make sure I takes some pictures and video of them and post them here too. Any suggestions should be added to the comments section of this blog entry, or you can e-mail me at tlastoria@gmail.com .

Also, the activity on this blog will now increase since I plan to give daily updates on how the minor leaguers are doing and also do a few interviews. Really from this weekend until the middle of September this blog should be updated everyday or every other day at least, so be sure to check back often. Indians minor league baseball is around the corner!

0 comments:

Post a Comment