Available IPI Books

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Players Released

I am still settling back in after my trek back to northeast Ohio yesterday and today. But, wanted to chime in on some news regarding the release of some minor league players. Here is who I know of right now: Luis Valdez, Dan Frega, Scott Sumner, David Uribes, Mike Eisenberg, Alan Brech, Kyle Collina, and Kyle Harper. There are a few more, but I am trying to get word on who they are, so possibly more later.

As a reminder, James Brettl and Cody Bunkelman were released about a week ago.

Do note, these releases are unofficial. The Indians have not made them public yet, so until an official announcement is made (if any), take this news for what it is worth.

I know a lot of players and their families read this blog, so for those affected by these releases, I am sorry to hear of the news and wish you the best of luck going forward. This is the business side of the game I hate, and I hope you can latch onto another team and get a second chance elsewhere. Also, if anyone has some news on others who may have been released, please email me at tlastoria@gmail.com . Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment