Available IPI Books

Monday, February 2, 2009

Important Book Update

I have sent out one shipment to those who prepaid for the book on Saturday. I had planned to send the rest of the prepaid orders today, however, will only get a few out because my laptop crashed on me yesterday morning. I am in the process of trying to recover the files on it and this has taken up a lot of time (and ruined my Super Bowl Sunday)....but I hope to get this all worked out by day's end today. For payments received as of today, I will send a small shipment out later this afternoon, and *hope* to get the rest out Tuesday with a few stragglers maybe going out on Wednesday at the latest. My apologies. I will confirm via email when sent!

Also, while I am here, Paul and I are doing a Q&A session this week on Smoke Signals. Just running down questions from fans and answering them. If you have an Indians question, be it on the big league team or on the minor leagues, please email us at smokesignals@theclevelandfan.com . We'd love to hear from you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment