Available IPI Books

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Book Update 1/29

A real quick update to those who have purchased the 2009 Cleveland Indians Top 100 Prospects & More book, my first shipment should arrive sometime today or tomorrow. I will try and get some orders out right away tomorrow if I receive it before noon on Friday, and if not will get all prepaid orders out ASAP on Saturday or Monday at the latest.

My first shipment amazingly is all accounted for with prepaid orders, so will be ordering another big shipment tomorrow or Saturday. Anyone interested in obtaining a copy, please fill out the order form to the right (it is fixed) or email me at tlastoria@indiansprospectinsider.com to make arrangements to pay by US Mail or if you have any questions. I'll post a few pictures of the book over the weekend as well.

Thanks again to everyone who has purchased the book for the support. I have a regular full time job and this is a side job for me that I put full time hours into and do not get paid anywhere near enough for the time invested into this....but I do it anyway because I love it and also for the players and their families!

0 comments:

Post a Comment