Available IPI Books

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Book Update Coming

Been heavily submerged in completing the 2009 Indians Top 100 Prospects & More book the last week, so I apologize for the lack of updates and for the slow response to some of you via e-mail. I will reply to everyone in the next day or so.

In any case, I wanted to make a quick mention that the book *should* be ready this weekend. I am hoping to send it to print on Saturday or at the latest on Monday. No idea on cost, but last year's was $15.95 plus shipping and handling and was 90 pages.....this one will be anywhere from 120-150 pages when done but I think I can still do it for $15.95 WITH shipping/handling included. I am going to try to work that cost down, but unfortunately when you are printing such a small quantity at a time with a few hundred versus thousands, the rate per book to print them is pretty high. Thanks to all who have expressed interest, and I will have more firm details over the weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment