Available IPI Books

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Indians Participants In Hawaii Winter League

Here is a listing of the Indians players who will participate in the Hawaii Winter League (HWL) this fall:

http://www.hawaiiwinterbaseball.com/tea ... &year=2008

Adam Davis (C), Matt McBride (C), Josh Judy (RHP), Matt Meyer (LHP), Dustin Realini (1B), and Heath Taylor (LHP) are all on the North Shore team. Play begins this Saturday, 9/27.

One note, and I have received a few questions on this, is McBride is listed as an outfielder on their roster (and on Baseball America's site). This is likely just a typo as I am not aware of any plans to play McBride in the outfield.....although anything is possible.

3 comments:

From what Matt has told us..they are in fact trying him in the OF.

Very interesting to me!
He is my son's cathing instructor, great kid, my son loves him. I wish he was home now, my boy needs some pointers on he POP time!

Interesting.

If you wouldn't mind, can you email me at tlastoria@gmail.com . I'd like to talk to you privately off the site. Thanks.

Apparently, it's true. McBride is listed as the starting left fielder for the North Shore Honu for tonight's opening game.

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/index.jsp?gid=2008_09_27_nshwin_wocwin_1

Post a Comment