Available IPI Books

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Minor League Radio Tonight

I'm going solo tonight for the weekly hour long show.....so check out "Smoke Signals" if you get a chance. The show is still a WIP, but it is coming along with the hopes by the start of next season I am seasoned enough to have live guests on. Just another way to try and promote the minor leagues and also give some of these kids some attention.

Tonight it will be 100% on the minors. I'll talk about the Santos/Snyder moves as well as any other moves on the horizon. I'll talk some about fall/winter baseball. Also talk about a lot of other things time permitting.

I have a long interview with GCL Indians pitching coach Steve Lyons that I cut down to 6-minutes that I will air. He talks about Clayton Cook, TJ McFarland, Chris Jones, Danny Salazar, and Alexander Perez and maybe one other guy I am forgetting.

Call in number is 1-646-716-8012
Show goes from 9:30pm to 10:30 pm EST (Thurs)

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theclevelandfan

Log on and listen live or download and listen later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment