Available IPI Books

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Drennan Show & Book Update

This is just a quick note to mention that I will be on SportsTime Ohio's "All Bets Are Off With Bruce Drennan" show today at about 4:30pm to talk about the Tribe, prospects, and the upcoming book. My co-host and partner in crime Paul Cousineau for our on-line radio show "Smoke Signals" will be guest hosting the entire Drennan show today from 3:00-6:00pm, so set those DVRs and give Paulie some support.

Also, while I am here, the book is coming along well. I have some good things to talk to SportsTime Ohio about with it today which may slow the release a little, but I plan to send it to print come hell or high water sometime late next week. Thanks for the support and interest.....this thing is going to be the best one yet with all sorts of new features, tons more info, and lots of reference material for all to enjoy in 2010!

3 comments:

Please tell me you're coming back from break with the Major League theme! =)

Looking forward to the book coming out Tony...it is THE essential piece to any Indians fans collection...

Post a Comment