Available IPI Books

Thursday, November 26, 2009

2009 Video Recap: Columbus

First off, Happy Thanksgiving to all the Tribe fans out there, and also thanks to all the readers for their continued support with this site.

That said, with 2009 quickly coming to a close, I will be posting lots of video shot over the course of the 2009 season. Earlier this month I posted the video I shot from Instructional League while I was out there this year, and today I will post some of the video I have from my visits to Columbus this year. This listing is almost entirely focused on the new ballpark Huntington Park as I shot very little video of the players there this year, but here it is nonetheless.

(note, videos may take a minute or two to load on this page, so please be patient)

Tony Sipp



Huntington Park I



Huntington Park II



Huntington Park III



Opening Day I



Opening Day II



Opening Day III

2 comments:

What a nice park!

Tony, Why was Perez converted to a reliever in 2006? His stats looked OK. Could they really be trying to converting him back to a starter? Is that realistic?

Yeah, Huntington Park is a gem for sure. Can't wait to go back there in 2010. As for Perez, he always started in the minors but was always viewed as a big league reliever in the making. Kept him a starter to keep him working on pitches and situations. Hard to tell right now if the workload in the DR is about looking at him as a starter or if they are just stretching him out to get him innings.

Post a Comment