Available IPI Books

Friday, May 7, 2010

Lake County Video Recap: April/May 2010

First off, I am still on my way to Myrtle Beach, and with that Minor Happenings will be a day late this week and very abbreviated.  I will post it on Saturday morning, though there is a chance it may not post until Sunday depending on how things go once I get in today (Friday).

Anyway, here are some videos of Lake County Captains' players I shot in a couple of my visits to see them the past few weeks.  Players shot include: Joe Gardner, Bo Greenwell, Delvi Cid, Adam Abraham, Jason Smit, Chun Chen, Roberto Perez, Marty Popham, Kyle Smith, Jeremie Tice, Casey Frawley, Ben Carlson, Austin Adams, and Argenis Martinez.

Many thanks as always to the talented Michael Taylor for taking the time to edit these videos and present them in a professional manner.

Also, be on the lookout for some Kinston video in the coming weeks as I will see them in Myrtle Beach for a few games this coming week.

Note: Since a lot of videos will be shown, please be patient while the videos load

Joe Gardner:


Jason Smit:


Delvi Cid:


Bo Greenwell:


Adam Abraham:


Chun Chen:


Roberto Perez:


Marty Popham:


Kyle Smith:


Jeremie Tice:


Casey Frawley:


Ben Carlson:


Austin Adams:


Argenis Martinez:

0 comments:

Post a Comment