Available IPI Books

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

This is just a quick note to all the loyal readers out there to say thank you for all of your continued support.

It’s been an interesting year for yours truly on so many fronts with the renal cancer diagnosis and other things. Through it all it has given this day a much different meaning to me this year. I know when I sit down at the table this year and take my turn to talk I will have a lot more to say I am thankful for!

Enjoy the day. Enjoy your family. Enjoy life.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

And, yes, Go Tribe!

Thanks for reading,
Tony

2 comments:

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.
Thanks, again, for all the work and analysis you do.
It is appreciated.

Thanks for the support and kind words....and I hope you had a great holiday!

Post a Comment