Available IPI Books

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Smoke Signals: Happy 1st!

Paul and I are back on the air tonight with yet another edition of Smoke Signals from 9:30-10:30pm. Tonight's show marks the one year birthday for our show as we originally debuted on August 14th, 2008. We have certainly come a long way since then, and I remember that night as if it were yesterday as I was on my death bed sick. Boy has the time flown. Here is the link to the show:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/TheClevelandFan/2009/08/14/Smoke-Signals

Tonight we will continue our talk about the recent deadline deals the Indians made. Last week we touched more on the economic impact of all the deals, but this week we will talk more of the prospect impact from the deals. We'll run down all the prospects received and give an update on how they are doing so far now that they have all been here for about two weeks and played a handful of games.

Also, I was also out in Lake County last night and saw one of the big pieces from the trades left-hander Nick Hagadone pitch. I also talked to another big piece of the deals in right-hander Jason Knapp before the game, so I will have some thoughts to share on both pitchers.

Any questions you may have, e-mail the show at smokesignals@theclevelandfan.com or feel free to give us a call at 1-646-716-8012.

By the way, I will be on Kendall Lewis' radio show this Monday (time to be determined) on SportsTalkCleveland.com and on STO's Minor League Magazine show on Tuesday night, so be sure to check them out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment