Available IPI Books

Monday, May 11, 2009

A Couple Quick Updates

As I noted in yesterday's Minor Happenings, I am heading out to Miami, FL this Wednesday and will be there through Sunday, so there will be some changes this week. For one, there will be no Minor Happenings this week, and also no Smoke Signals radio show either. Both will return next Thursday May 21st.

If anyone still needs their prospect radio fix, I will be appearing on the Minor League Baseball Notebook radio show today at 3:20 and will be on for roughly 15-20 minutes. The link to listen is below:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Minor-League-Noteboo/2009/05/11/Minor-League-Notebook-Weekly

Also, I will have several player articles that will post while I am away. I have a long piece on Chris Gimenez which will post tomorrow or Wednesday, and also some short articles on Josh Tomlin, Alexander Perez, and Abner Abreu from recent discussions I have had with them at the field.

While I am away, I will still have my laptop and providing updates as I get them. Zaj will be doing the game recaps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment