Available IPI Books

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Bisons add Meloan, Diaz.

The Buffalo Bisons today announced that RHP Jon Meloan and INF Walter Diaz have been placed on the team's active roster for Sunday's game in Charlotte against the Charlotte Knights (5:15 p.m.). Meloan was acquired by the Cleveland Indians yesterday in the Casey Blake trade. Diaz has been promoted from Single-A Mahoning Valley.

Meloan and Diaz will fill the roster spots as INF Andy Gonzalez had his contract purchased by the Indians yesterday and RHP Jeff Stevens was placed on the temporary inactive list to begin his Olympic preparations with Team USA.

The Cleveland Indians have also traded INF Chris De La Cruz to the Florida Marlins organization.

3 comments:

hate to be a pain, cause I asked this before, but with all the trades and with how well so many people have played this year IE Crowe and to a great extent Huff, do you think post trade deadline we might get your updated top specs thoughts, maybe just a top ten. I have my thoughts on the matter, but like to compare and see what others think, and right now your opinion cares prolly the highest value to me. Side note will there be anyway to stream or download the radio show, I am stuck living in NYC so prolly wouldnt get the transmission out here

Jeff, I will give a midseason Top 10 update here probably in the next MH piece this coming Friday. Nothing too in-depth, but a quick overview on who at this moment I would view as the Top 10 guys. Gotta say, considering all the guys going through my head right now, this is a STRONG Top 10. System looks to be on the way up again (imagine how we'd be if we hit on some top draft picks!.....ah, bit I digress).

As for the radio show, you should be able to pick it up live online anywhere, even in Tokyo or Siberia. LOL. It will be completely on-line and everything will be podcasted and available to downloading. More on all this later when I get back from my trip.

Tony what happen with Reyes, why didnt they add him today??...

Post a Comment