Available IPI Books

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Minor Happenings Live Tonight at 10:30PM EST

My partner in crime Paul is out of town this week, and without anyone to fill in I'll be going Han Solo tonight for our weekly radio show. Since I will be alone and we are still learning on the fly with this radio stuff, the show will be an hour from 10:30-11:30 pm EST.

Expects some bugs and issues, but also expect lots and lots of sound bites from my visit to Akron last night where I talked to the likes of Adam Miller, Tony Sipp, Wes Hodges, Josh Rodriguez, J.D. Martin, and Kevin Dixon. I also talked to pitching coach Tony Arnold. How I fit all these in remains to be seen until I get home later and can edit everything, but expect Miller for sure and possibly some stuff from another player or two.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/TheClevelandFan

And please call! It would help me a ton to have someone to converse with other than my imaginary friend tonight. Talk is ALL prospects tonight.....so be sure to check it out. The show is podcasted and archived so you can check it out anyime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment