Available IPI Books

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Anthony Castrovince on Smoke Signals Tonight

Tonight, Paul Cousineau and I will have Indians.com beat reporter Anthony Castrovince on to talk about the Indians. He will be on at around 10pm and should be on for most of the duration of the show. Any questions you may want to ask Anthony on the show, please e-mail us at smokesignals@theclevelandfan.com. The link to listen live is below:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/TheClevelandFan/2009/04/24/Smoke-Signals

The show is on from 9:30-10:30pm and the call in number as always is 646-716-8012, so feel free to call in before his appearance about anything on your mind in regard to Indians baseball. The first half hour we will be recapping the week that was with the Indians touching on the series win over the Royals, the launching pad of a stadium that new Yankee Stadium is, the Indians bullpen issues, the opening of Huntington Park, and more.

Also, as an FYI, this week's Minor Happenings will not post until very late tonight or very early tomorrow. Had an unfortunate delay come up which has prevented me from posting it this afternoon!

2 comments:

Hey Tony,

I've been trying to download the Smoke Signals Podcast on iTunes, but when I go to The Cleveland Fan Podcast spot in the iTunes store, I find nothing. Am I doing something wrong here? I've really enjoyed Castro's writing lately, and would like to hear the show, as well as some previous weeks I've missed. They'd really help me get by at work.

Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback. I'll look into the iTunes thing....in the meantime you can download the show by going directly to the link on BTR as well.

Post a Comment