Available IPI Books

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Rosters Decided Today

Well, when players arrive in camp on Thursday morning they should all know where they are going to start the season. Today, after camp broke for the day once intrasquad games were completed, Ross Atkins and all his coordinators and coaches gathered for final roster meetings. At some point tonight, who is going to which full season affiliate, who is staying behind in extended spring training, and who is being released, should be finalized by the organization.

I am not sure when the players will find out, but I am sure many will find out this evening. In tomorrow's update I will try and provide the rosters for the four teams, though I am not sure if they will want an "official" listing of the rosters to go out yet. They typically like to hold off on that until 2-3 days before the season starts. In any case, I will pass along everything I can tomorrow on that.

I'll be back later today with the box scores from today's intrasquad games, and also late tonight with another Goodyear Notebook.

1 comments:

I've been waiting to hear the rosters since November!!! I can finally stop annoying my wife by having all those scattered sheets of my 'lists' around the house. Thanks Tony!

Post a Comment