Available IPI Books

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Help Wanted

I'm looking into adding some sort of scoreboard to the site specific only to the Indians affiliates. If anyone knows a way to do this or even how to make a widget or something that can accommodate this, please email me at tlastoria@indiansprospectinsider.com. I have zero tech knowledge on how to do this, but I felt it was worth asking about since it would be a nice addition to the site.

Also, as always, anyone who is interested in writing for the site in any capacity please let me know. Always looking for a few people to complement the stuff on the site and provide a different perspective on things.

Anyway, I leave for Columbus in about two hours. Looking forward to the games this weekend. Anyone going to the games today or tomorrow feel free to say hi as I should be bouncing around the field all throughout the games shooting video and pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment