Available IPI Books

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Smoke Signals 4/30: Do We Really HAVE To Talk Tribe?

Tonight Paul and I are back on the cyberwaves with another edition of Smoke Signals from 9:30-10:30pm. Right-handed pitcher Brian Grening will be our guest and will call in around 10:00pm. He is in extended spring training, so we will surely touch on that experience and part of the development process as well as talk about how things are going with him. E-mail address is smokesignals@theclevelandfan.com and the call in number is 646-716-8012 for those who want to vent on what was a terrible month of April for the Indians. I'd seriously rather have Jack Bauer torture me with a spork than watch them right now. That's how bad it is.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/TheClevelandFan/2009/05/01/Smoke-Signals

Also, as an FYI, Minor Happenings will post first thing tomorrow morning. Lots and lots to share, so trying to get it all together still. May have to break it into two pieces due to the length. The Director's Cut alone will be extremely long and an extended version this week as I had a chance to sit down with Ross Atkins for roughly 30 minutes during the game last night and just go back and forth about a ton of players. Off the top of my head I believe there will be as many as 12 players I have comments on, if not more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment