Available IPI Books

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Brief Update

A few notes as I get ready to head out today on my drive to North Carolina to see Kinston play this weekend and next weekend:

- Wes Hodges has been cleared to play third base, and was scheduled to play there last night had they not been rained out. With that, Andy Marte is going to start splitting time at third base, first base and at designated hitter. With Hodges now ready for full time third base duties, a move on Marte would seem to be a lot closer (at least a lot of us would like to think so).

- It was not announced yesterday because I was very busy, but Paul and I aired our radio show Smoke Signals last night instead of tonight since I would be unavailable for travel reasons. Check out the show here. Next week Paul will have guest host Jay Levin from Let's Go Tribe join him while I am away, though I will try and join the show if possible.

- Even though I am travelling today, I will still be posting my weekly farm recap late tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment