Available IPI Books

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Browns Tickets For Sale

I apologize to those of you who are not Browns fans, but my season tickets came in the mail yesterday. With that, I am selling most of my tickets again this year since I will not be attending most of the games. This is a quick note to anyone who may be interested in picking up tickets to a Browns game this year.

I have two tickets to each game, and my seats were upgraded this year and I am 11 rows lower, so that is nice. Section 347. The opposite end zone of the Dawg Pound, and in the mezzanaine area right between the goal posts. Great view for those who love to watch plays develop.

Here is the schedule:

(Preseason and Packers games ommitted since already sold)

Regular Schedule
Sunday, September 13 vs MINNESOTA VIKINGS 1:00 PM ($120 total)
Sunday, October 4 vs CINCINNATI BENGALS 1:00 PM ($120 total)
Monday, November 16 vs BALTIMORE RAVENS 8:30 PM ($120 total)
Sunday, December 6 vs SAN DIEGO CHARGERS 4:05 PM ($90 total)
Thursday, December 10 vs PITTSBURGH STEELERS 8:20 PM ($150 total)
Sunday, December 27 vs OAKLAND RAIDERS 1:00 PM ($90 total)
Sunday, January 3 vs JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS 1:00 PM ($90 total)

Of note, the Baltimore game is a nationally televised Monday Night Game (ESPN) and the Pittsburgh game is a nationally televised Thursday night game (NFL Network).

If interested in any game, let me know. First come, first served. Division games and popular games are bumped up some from the $90 face value for each game. Prices for each game for the two tickets total are listed next to it. I can accept payment via credit card or check through PayPal, or will accept payment by US Mail by money order or check.

0 comments:

Post a Comment