Available IPI Books

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The 2009 Indians Prospect Book Is Now On Amazon

I am changing the setup on the site for purchasing the 2009 Indians Top Prospects & More book since the book recently became available on-line at several outlets such as Amazon.com, BooksInPrint.com, AbeBooks.com, Alibris.com, and more. The most popular place it is available is Amazon, of which the link to purchase it can be found by clicking here.

The reason I am changing the setup is to have Amazon and those other stores handle all orders and shipping going forward. This also provides a lot more privacy for purchasers as I will never see who actually purchases the book. I am sure some of you were not comfortable purchasing directly from me as you preferred to remain anonymous, so now you can by purchasing it through these outlets! And even better yet, Amazon has it priced at $13.99 and they have super saver shipping available which means if you choose that option the total cost of the book with shipping and handling included is only the $13.99! So it is even cheaper going through them.

Click here for information of what is featured in the book and all the extra goodies included.

Please note, I will still accept orders directly to me if you e-mail me at tlastoria@indiansprospectinsider.com, and I will accept payment by check, money order, or credit card. I just no longer will have the option shown on the site. Thanks for the support!

0 comments:

Post a Comment