Available IPI Books

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Clayton Cook 3/6

Day 1 of my first spring training was a bit different than I had thought it might be like. I had no clue what to expect, but thought I might get out and throw, come to find out it was a day full of tests. The drive down here was only 8 hours but seemed more like 24, the more I drove the more it seemed like I was getting farther away, but I guess what can you expect when you are an 18 year old kid embarking on a totally new experience following a dream that seemed unreachable not too long ago, your gonna be a little antsy. It's great seeing the guys again that I haven't seen since instructs and most since rookie ball, and just getting back around baseball and getting closer to the season which doesn't seem to ever get any closer, but I'm sure when actual spring training and workouts start it will come faster. And with that I'm going to bed, another long day tomorrow starting at 6:30, and hopefully starting tomorrow I can continue to get better and continue to be blessed throughout this whole new experience and just get prepared to have a good year.

Take care and I'll be checking in again soon.

1 comments:

Nice post Clayton, and good luck this year. If you get a chance in your next entry I am curious what the "full day of tests" entails.

Post a Comment