Available IPI Books

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Outfield Preview & Brantley's Agent Tonight On Smoke Signals

Tonight on Smoke Signals, Paul teams up with guest host Adam Burke who is filling in for me while I am in transit to Arizona. Adam will be doing an Indians show on Sunday night's this year, so be on the lookout for that. Anyway, tonight they will be previewing the Indians outfield and Michael Brantley's agent Josh Kusnick will be calling in at the end of the show. I also expect to call in sometime in the first half hour to talk for a few minutes with the guys while I am waiting to board my plane which departs at 9pm.

Here is the link to listen live or download the podcast later:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/TheClevelandFan/2009/03/27/Smoke-Signals

Note, the show tonight has been bumped up to 8:00-9:00pm. The call in number is 646-716-8012 and email any questions to us at smokesignals@theclevelandfan.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment