Available IPI Books

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Updates Are Coming

Okay, I have a ton of stuff to post tonight. Just an FYI that the updates will be posting. I finally have internet access, as I mentioned in my little diatribe on my way here my hotel had no internet because of the wind storm that blew through town the night I came in. I had to post all the stuff on Friday from Buffalo Wild Wings because they had wi-fi. In any case, I just checked into my regular accommodations that I am staying in for the week and have internet and am good to go!

Anyway, I have yesterday's box scores. Will post those first (sorry, no box scores were provided for whatever reason for Thursday and Friday action). Also talked to Marty Popham and Dave Roberts for a small interview and will have something on them tonight as well (or tomorrow early morning). Lots of video on guys like TJ House (Shapiro was behind home plate watching him with high interest) and more players.

FYI, six players were released yesterday.....I only know of four at the moment: Brad Hinkle, Garret Rieck, Candido Jesus, and Wilfredo Ramirez. More are coming from what I am hearing.

2 comments:

Good headline for tomorrow, Indians Give Up on Jesus.

A little surprised to see them let go of Hinkle, based on his performance last year I would have thought they would at least give him a dozen appearances somewhere, just to see if he could sustain the K rate.

Yes, Hinkle was the only surprise. But even he was a long shot.

Post a Comment