Available IPI Books

Friday, March 27, 2009

I Made It!

Okay, sorry for the lack of updates today. It has been one helluva past 18 hours for me, of which I will explain in greater detail tonight. I will say I have not been to bed in two days, got in at 6am WEST COAST TIME THIS MORNING (9am for you back in the East!), and my hotel had no internet because of damage from a major wind storm that came through here last night (and caused havoc on my flight).

Anyway, I just finished up visiting camp....short day today because the staff is getting together for some lengthy talks as it appears several cuts are being handed down tonight or tomorrow morning. As it is, last night, RHP P.J. Zocchi was released.

More later! I also have some stats I hope to post here soon, which I had planned to post last night when I got in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment