Available IPI Books

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Video: Lake County 2010 Midwest League Champs

Photo credit: Tony Lastoria/IPI

As promised, here is the raw video from last night. Below I have included the final out and onfield celebration, the post game trophy ceremony on the field, the clubhouse champagne showers, players speeches, and even mascot Skipper getting in on the action!

I also have lots of other highlights and video from the game and after it which I will be including in a professional quality video I am putting together with Michael Taylor to recap the night, win, and celebration. Be on the lookout for that soon.

(Note: I will also be posting a photo gallery later tonight or tomorrow morning.)

The final out and the party begins:


Trophy presentation:


Pop the champagne!


More celebrating:


Skipper and others join in the party:


Players and manager Ted Kubiak speeches:

0 comments:

Post a Comment