Available IPI Books

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

2010 Spring Training Photo Recap

Here is the final item from 2010 Minor League Spring Training camp. These are just a random sampling of the 2000 pictures I shot out in Goodyear two weeks ago when I was out there, and I have pictures of tons of players not shown here.

I received a few e-mails several weeks ago which were in reply to my inquiry as to if any family members would like some pictures. For those that e-mailed me then or those that are interested now, please feel free to e-mail me at tlastoria@indiansprospectinsider.com with your request or to verify your previous request. I focused almost all of my photo attention in camp on the pitchers since they are harder to see throughout the year, but I do have photos for most of the position players.

1 comments:

Those are EXCELLENT. Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment